Pages

Sunday 12 June 2011

Sarah and Henry

Last week I spent a couple of blissful hours in sunny Regents Park with Henry and his lovely mum Sarah.  Henry has no concept of a camera or a photograph. He's not interested in posing or saying cheese, and he doesn't care whether I catch the back of his curly head or his cheeky little face.  All Henry cares for is the open road, a tree, a gap in the hedge, a very steep slope, and, most favourite of all, ice cream.  
So for an hour or so myself and a heavily pregnant Sarah chased a giggling little boy round the park - not sure who had the most fun, him or us! 




















2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful Jo! Thank you so much! Love Sarah & Henry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo they are lovely, reminded me of when my Henry was little !

    ReplyDelete